The kids will love these!!! Thanks Katarina @livenourished for these tasty treats!!!
Makes 4 small pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp ground flax & chia
- 1 tbsp coconut or cassava flour
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
1. Whisk the eggs together in a small bowl, then add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
2. Spoon the batter onto a pan on medium heat.
3. Flip after 1-2 minutes.
And top with your favourite toppings!
In this pic we topped it with coconut yogurt, orange, bee pollen & @happyfatsnacks salted chocolate nut butter!