Happy Fats Coffee
Velvetty, nutty, creamy deliciousness……..who doesn’t want that? Here is a kickass recipe to whip up a nourishing HF’s coffee.
- 1 cup of your fav coffee brew (couple of our local favourite: Hasty, five 21 roasters or CHRC)
- 1 Coco Vanilla Happy Fats
- 2 tablespoons of a dairy alternative – your choice we use coconut cream
- 1 tablespoons Lucuma Powder – gives it a caramel sweetness
- ½ tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon powder or cinnamon essential oil
Throw everything in a blender or vitamix and enjoy.
Not a coffee drinker no worries substitute coffee for you favourite tea – we especially love a good chai.
Elevate your bevy to the next level and add 5 mushroom mix………the options are limitless.